Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday at Taiwan Beer

It's my birthday today and I think it's the first time I have ever felt so far away from home! And defiantly the first birthday aboard. It's been quite a year and I have defiantly struggled but I manage to pull myself thought in the end.

Birthday team.

I decided that I just wanted to be with the people who knew me best, so I went with Rita, Rocco and Rainy to Taiwan Beer! I love this restaurant and I think it's my favorite place in Taipei too visit.

Priceless smile.

Rita and Rainy also got me some totally awesome presents which I was really thrilled with and I was not quite expecting to get so many presents and the fact I loved them all really made the evening.

I think Taiwan Beer to me really sums up what Taiwan is about, great food, slightly dilapidated building with a 50's rustic retro interior.

1,2,3, make a wish and it was a serious yummy cake!

Labels: , , ,