Sunday, August 10, 2008

Visitng The Queens Head 野柳

I wasn’t too keen about seeing this at first and thought it would be really boring to see a rock shaped like the head of a queen next to the sea.

But I was really pleased I went, the Queens Head was not very interesting at all, but there were some lovely views and some really cool rock formations.

Me, with the all important umbrella to keep out the Rays!

Queens Head 野柳.

The much anticipated visit to see the queen’s head by the rest of the gang, who then spent quite a lot of time taking photos of it. I personally didn’t think it was that interesting compared with everything else to see.

View of the surrounding area, image should in large if you click on it.

We headed down to the cove to have a walk around in the shallow water and escape the baking heat up top.

Crab Hunting.

Rocco (house mate) and Rainy.

Anticipation.

I really liked this photo I'm not sure who took it but I think Rita did. But I thought this Photo tells a really nice story.

Chilling on top of the rocks!

All in all it was a great trip around the coast apart from the simmering heat and not having lunch until really late. It was a great start to our trip and this place is definitely worth a visit.

Labels: , ,