Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Cribs

I am staying at the company flat near Culver Drive in my little gated community which is a bit odd for me, but the place is perfectly comfortable and much nicer than the hotel I was at in the beginning.










Front of the house.

This is my new ride, it’s a Honda and it’s huge, which does make it a big tricky to drive, In fact I parked next to a Range Rover the other day and my car is longer and taller. I think if I ever got lost I could sleep in the boot without having to put down the back seats.










My ride.

It also has some cool accessories like electric sliding doors and LCD screen which, show a camera image of the back when you’re reversing which is pretty useful.










My street.

I am very great full to have satellite navigation too as it’s quite easy to get lost as you need to drive everywhere to do the most basic of things, like getting milk from you local petrol station as it’s so far away from where you home is.

Labels: , , ,