Monday, June 30, 2008

Speaking The Lingo

I actually had a lesson today where I nearly understood all of it. I did have a morning exam, which I well probably have to retake, as I wasn’t too hot when it came to remembering the stroke order for the radical charters.

View from the classroom, where on the 9th floor and we have a little outside balcony which is really nice.

I am still behind in my study but I've stopped worrying about it and I am just learning as it comes. The lessons are still really good fun and enjoyable which I am sure is a good thing and we defiantly have a fantastic teacher teaching us who is very patient. I also managed to remember the stoke order for six charters which are used for measuring a words.

Classmate whos is from Indonesia. William doesn’t speak a word of English but he is a great guy!

Labels: ,