Friday, September 12, 2008

Film Crew Invasion

Well we left work early today as a film crew pitched up to shoot an advert, I am not sure who it was for but the was a rather attractive celebrity sitting in the kitchen down stairs, I am sure I’ll have more details on Monday from the rest of the gang.

Nice simple solution.

But I have to say the film crew was pretty impressive within the space of about 20 minutes the entire floor of the office was cover in white plastic foam sheets and studio lighting complete with chaps running around with cameras and light meters, so it looked all very professional.

Not for Wimbledon.

I liked how the crew had cut open and attached tennis balls to the feet of the lighting tripods. I imagine too protect the floor from getting scuffed by the black rubber feet!

Labels: , , ,