Sunday, March 15, 2009

Off Road Virgin

For ages I have been meaning to get into cycling. Actually what I really mean is down hill biking!

After speaking to Norbit, over the weekend he convinced me that I should get off my ass and do some serious outdoor activities again. I have to admit I think he is right and it would be a nice way to spend the next 9 months exploring Taiwan before I head home. Norbit use to design the bikes for NOX.

I am hoping when I have some more experience I can go out with Jonny and the rest of the pros. But in the mean time I think I’m going to have to get in shape and fit again to be able to keep up with them all.

But I did manage to get the first bit of bike clothing which is Nylon / Lycra Nike sports top. I just now have to get, Pants, Gloves, Trainers, Helmet, Knee, Elbow and Shin pads + the all important bike, and I am sure the is a lot more I need to add to that list!

Labels: , , ,