Friday, April 17, 2009

Onizou Taiwan

When I got back home from work, this evening Georg called to say he had some design friends who had come over from Shanghai and would I like to meet them up for a drink later in the evening. I am always fascinated to meet other Western creatives in Asia and I am always interested to know what there drive was to come here.

I met two very nice people called , Oni & Zou or Gerhard & Klara, I was very surprised to know that they have decided to take a year off from work and travel around the world organising creative evens and probably have lots of fun as they go.

Thee company they work for has an interesting and diverse client list and you can see some of there work here. Which I'll read up on more when I get back to office which will allow me to stop using screen not much bigger than an iPhone. This is the link to there website and I think Taiwan was the first stop over here on the World Tour!

Labels: , ,