Sunday, April 12, 2009

Retrieval

Yesterday I went up to Guting to collect my bike, when I arrived to unlock my lock I was amazed it worked and it clicked open quite happily. When I got on the tires were a bit soft and the brakes still were uselessly hopeless, seat and handle bars also wobbly, that's made in China for you!


My bike complete with milk carton on the back, what was more intriguing was basket at the front had all sort of rubbish including an old sock!

I did have a looked at Google maps to see the route I need to take to get home, I just had to cross over the bridge into
Jhonghur. I think I cycled too far because when I went right I end up going over the red bridge which is a little bit further from the one I wanted. I think it had taken me about 45 minuets to reach here.


One of the bridges into Jhonghur.

After crossing I was in Jhonhur/Youghe city it's a pretty big place. I asked for directions and this is when I got disorientated and ended up cycling all over the place.

I kept asking for directions too No. 4 park which is near too where I live. I spoke in Chinese that bit was fine the only problem was when they talked back to me I couldn't really understand what they were saying. Nice problem to have!

After about two and half hours of cycling up every lane trying to find land marks I finally came across the park and got home. It was quite an adventure around town and ended it a well deserved ice cream.

Photo below should in large!





Labels: , , , ,