Thursday, May 07, 2009

California

I'm here in sunny California, I arrived last night, the flight was not too bad, even thought it was with China Airways they managed get me here in one peace. But I still think it's worth to pay the 20 dollars more and go with Cathy Pacific the cabin crew are so much more friendly.

First thoughts on California is it's quite open and residential in Irvine. The is very little public transport everybody drives here in huge cars. So far people seem nice, all I can say is everything is very American and what you would expect. Maggie my guide took me to lunch today where I was served a huge portion of food which could of fed two people!

My hotel that I stayed in last night was fine, but completely charmless, but I have just been move to the company apartment as I'm here for 3 weeks.

Labels: , , , , ,