Thursday, March 26, 2009

Painting Result

I have finished painting all the walls in my room finally! 

My room is finally all white and the end of horrible yellow marks!

I did want to have it finished last Sunday, but the was so much to do. I think I could of finished on Wednesday but my back had started to hurt again so I had an early night.

I now just have to finish painting the two cabinets, clean the floor and sort the bathroom out.

This was the room before I started filled with odd bit of furniture, which I have now removed! Notice the Pro cordless drill by B&Q and designed by an agency called Hyphen Design in London. It's one of the best things I have bought since been in Taiwan, the our only too features which I don't like but apart from that it's a fantastic peace of kit.

Labels: , ,