Friday, March 27, 2009

二百 Vs Wang Hao

The 200 NT on food per day challenge is going well, I haven't broken my budget yet and I am normally left with about 20-15 NT not much but it all adds up, so I hope I can keep it up. Today I only had dumping for lunch which was 30NT and yes my co-workers were quite impressed but I think I should of order more than 10 as I now have tummy rubbles developing.

I actually read about a guy called Wang Hao, in China who is spending about, 100 Yuan which about 10 pounds and half of what I am spending to live on a week. He wanted "high-earning, big-spending people" to embrace a simpler life.

But I am living in Taiwan, Taipei which is more exspensive than China and my change is only Monday-Friday I don't count the weekends and transport to work is not counted either but I am only taking the bus which is 12NT. I also don't count my self as a high earner!

Labels: ,