Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pontiac & The Dollar

I have a new rental car called a Pontiac G6, at first my co-workers were joking about me having a Pontiac as it's a home brand and not a great one I don't think, but I'm not sure. I think there a bit like Skoda stared of bad and got better.

















The back of my car outside the Rainbow sandals HQ. Rainbow make the strongest most eco-friendly sandal's in the world. If you can get a pair you won't be disappointed!

Anyway when it pitched up it was totally fine as it's a 2008 model, the interior is more exciting to look at than the exterior which is a bit boring and plain, for a sport coup.

















No I wasn't going that fast but it's quite a cool effect when you turn on the engine all the dials shoot too the right.

I think the previous owner must have ragged it as I can feel the engine is misfiring on a cylinders, when I start of from the traffic lights, or maybe it's just built badly.

I've also found using my $100 bills, which I was kindly given is rather tricky as restaurants or shops are normally very reluctant to take them, so much for power of the dollar!

Labels: , ,